I’ve always been a photo a day fan and have completed several project365s, so when I saw “Sunday Sevens” the weekly blog series over on Natalie’s Threads and Bobbins blog I had to have a go!
So here are my Sunday Seven from this week.
1. Surprise flowers for finishing my university work, but with a slight difference. I noticed my (very neglected) window boxes were missing last weekend, then Monday I came home to these, a surprise from my Mother-in-law!
2. My littlest one is still patiently waiting for me to learn to play Lava on my Ukulele…it turns out I’ve forgotten the little bit I had learnt.
3. Whilst planning out the Father’s day present in my sketch book I remembered I have a crochet/knitting project on the go, a half finished book cover!
4. I also appreciated that I’d tidied and sorted all my papercraft supplies. I love sorting things!
5. The weather has been so rainy, stormy and horrible this week and timehop keeps reminding me it should be sunny! Just like this day on the beach from 3 years ago with Niki and Woody.
6. I’m on strict calorie counting in preparation for my holiday, 6lbs lost so far, absolutely no snacking has been allowed. Today however I treated myself to a chocolate brownie and cream (I had the calories after a big dog walk!).
7. This is bert our 15 year old goldfish! This morning we found him almost dead at the bottom of his tank after he had the wrong food and it clogged up his tank and filter. My husband resuscitated him (squeezed him a bit in the middle) and I gave him oxygen (poked the air brick pipe towards his gills) and after an hour in a bucket while I cleaned his tank..he was fixed…look at him now…surreal but true!!!