3. Last year we had fun in the summer holidays doing the Birmingham Childrens Hospital (where I used to work) “Big hoot” trail looking for giant owls, so we were very excited to find this year they are doing a similar thing but with book benches and it’s called the big read. We’ve downloaded our trail already and can’t wait to get started!
4. A few weeks ago I bought a sandwich toaster and we were enjoying the novelty of it but it was faulty! My new one arrived and we had fun trying some more out this weekend! My personal fave so far is tuna, cheese and peppers on seeded bread but the boys love cheese and ham!
5. I’ve been sale shopping! The boys hate shopping but I was eager to get some new clothes that fit me as my clothes are all getting too big!
6. Making the most of no work to do this weekend and made some cards and thank you gifts for the boys teachers, a sneek peek here but will do a full post on them after they’ve been given!
7. Sun!!! Finally a sunny Sunday and a lovely family dog walk through the fields and along the canal! Perfect weekend family time.