I cant believe it is Week 7 of Sunday Sevens, time is absolutely flying by at the moment.
Our house is full of lego and everytime I tread on a piece of lego in the night I always say NO MORE! But it is a fab toy and it’s better than being on the xbox all the while, so this week when Smyths had their 20% off for one day only; we were there so littlest boy could spend the rest of his birthday money on another huge set (which he built himself!).
#2 Another Card
A thank you card for the placement I have been at for the last 12 weeks. I’ve waited and waited for my sentiment dies, but I got an email today to say they aren’t in stock anymore! Luckily I have lots of sentiment stamps.
#3 Pretty flowers
I had these pretty flowers and card from the placement I have been at.
#4 Summer Evenings
Well, summer returned and I had a lovely date night with Mr W on Friday night, it was so nice to be able to sit outside in the beer garden, a nice start to the bank holiday weekend.
Date night ended in a fab curry, the best butter chicken I have ever had, calories don’t count on date night!
I am a little bit obsessive about the dvd storage in our house, they are a-z in boxes (both sides of the chimney!). Not accessible to the boys though, so this week I had to give in and let them put the discs in a big folder (and they’re not in order!!!) Its going to take some coming to terms with.
Finally, today I have finished my craft book cover! I’m so pleased with it. It’s the book where I plan all my craft projects so I wanted it to be bright! Hopefully if I get chance I’ll do a post on how it came together.
I’ve always been a photo a day fan and have completed several project365s, so when I saw “Sunday Sevens” the weekly blog series over on Natalie’s Threads and Bobbins blog I had to have a go!
So here are my Sunday Seven from this week.
1. Surprise flowers for finishing my university work, but with a slight difference. I noticed my (very neglected) window boxes were missing last weekend, then Monday I came home to these, a surprise from my Mother-in-law!
2. My littlest one is still patiently waiting for me to learn to play Lava on my Ukulele…it turns out I’ve forgotten the little bit I had learnt.
3. Whilst planning out the Father’s day present in my sketch book I remembered I have a crochet/knitting project on the go, a half finished book cover!
4. I also appreciated that I’d tidied and sorted all my papercraft supplies. I love sorting things!
5. The weather has been so rainy, stormy and horrible this week and timehop keeps reminding me it should be sunny! Just like this day on the beach from 3 years ago with Niki and Woody.
6. I’m on strict calorie counting in preparation for my holiday, 6lbs lost so far, absolutely no snacking has been allowed. Today however I treated myself to a chocolate brownie and cream (I had the calories after a big dog walk!).
7. This is bert our 15 year old goldfish! This morning we found him almost dead at the bottom of his tank after he had the wrong food and it clogged up his tank and filter. My husband resuscitated him (squeezed him a bit in the middle) and I gave him oxygen (poked the air brick pipe towards his gills) and after an hour in a bucket while I cleaned his tank..he was fixed…look at him now…surreal but true!!!